Sometimes it can get overwhelming to receive an unfinished piece of dollhouse furniture. There are so many ways you can finish it! We get that! Here’s your guide to finishing the Unfinished four poster bed.
- Stain your four-poster in a deep wood stain.
- Add some carved accents and red satin curtains.
- Finish it off with some plushy pillows with tassels!
Your dolls will be having sweet dreams in a four-poster like this one!
- Drape the top, back, and posts with white silk.
- Complete the bed with white bedding and ruffled pillows.
- Accessorize the bedroom with white roses and an antique trunk.
Let your dolls live like a king in this bed!
- Use a deep black gel stain on your bed
- Add lots of embellishments
- Make bedding and pillows out of rich gold fabric
- Add rich wallpaper and molding to the bedroom walls
Create your own camera de letto! (Italian for bedroom)
- Rub down your four poster bed with a deep mahogany stain
- Polish it until it shines
- Make curtains and bedding out of emerald green satin
Give your dolls dreams of hygge in a Scandinavian-inspired bed
- Finish your bed in pine or a whitewashed maple
- Add cotton or linen curtains in a neutral hue
- Complete the picture with an embroidered comforter